The Tabletop Pyramid of the Orange Trident King is a masterpiece work of tabletop scenery designed for 28mm tabletop gaming.
The pyramid measures approximately 450mm x 450mm in width/length (approx 18 inches) and 150mm in height (approx 6 inches).
Once fully assembled, the pyramid is fully modular and made up of 8 individual pieces - 4 corner pieces and 4 stair cases.
The modular pieces can be arranged in a variety of different ways such as:
- Combine all the modular pieces together to form one large four-sided pyramid which can be placed prominently on your gaming terrain to play out various scenarios
- Combine the modular pieces into two half-pyramids which can be placed on either side of the table, allowing each player to have his own half-pyramid for various scenarios
- Combine the modular pieces into four quarter-pyramid with or without stair-cases and place them in the corners of your gaming tabel for various scenarios
- Use the modular pieces in your glass display case to showcase your miniatures on each of the quarter pyramid pieces or combine two to form a half-pyramid
- Use your imagination to create even more options!
Each of the modular pyramid pieces comes with laser-cut holes, ready for magnetization so you can magnetize them if you'd like.
As shown in the photos, the faces of the pyramid are engraved with a "Lines and Triangles" pattern.
The pyramid comes with 80 glyphs with a flourescent orange acrylic backing to give a "glowing" effect (see images).
*** The pyramid can also be ordered with FLOURESCENT GREEN or BLUE ACRYLIC glyph backers instead of the GREEN ones. Simply indiciate your acylic color choice in the comments after purchase. ***
The pyramid is made from 3mm MDF fiber board wood and is fully paintable.
The pyramid comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue for assembly.
*** NOTE - Any miniatures / figurines shown in photos are only there to show SCALE and are NOT included with this kit.
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product #: 1013
*Please note that models require assembly and painting.
*Acrylic products arrive with a protective backing which you will need to remove prior to use.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description