Expansion set to the enormously popular A Game of Armored Combat box set.
In the year 3050, the true heirs of the lost Star League thunder forth from the depths of the far Periphery and carve deep into the quarreling Successor States. As the Clan juggernaut rolls across the core ward realms of the Inner Sphere, the House Lords scramble to shore up their defenses and devise some way to halt the invaders.
Backed by high-tech OmniMechs bristling with advanced weapons and battlesuit-clad Elementals capable of bringing down a 'Mech, the Clan crusades drives toward the heart of human-occupied space. Do you possess the bold tactics and heroic courage to defat warriors trained from birth to conquer? Or will you uphold Kerensky's dream, cast aside the squabbling lords of the Inner Sphere, and reignite the flame of the Star League?
With this box, you'll unlock powerful new factions and 'Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict which will rock the Inner Sphere. This box set includes five iconic OmniMechs - the Timber Wolf, Executioner, Nova, Adder, and Mongrel.
- 5 Fully-Assembled, Unpainted OmniMechs (each with a 30mm Hex Base)
- 2 Fully-Assembled, Unpainted Bases of Elementals (each with a 30mm Hex Base)
- 2 All-new Double-sided Paper Maps (18" x 22")
- 1 Punchboard of Additional OmniMechs & Terrain
- 32-page Rulebook
- 24-page Record Sheet Booklet
- 24-page Clan Invasion Primer
- 20-page Fiction Novella
- 10 Double-sided MechWarrior Cards
- 5 Double-sided Alpha Strike Cards
- 2 Six-sided Dice
- 1 Heavy-stock Reference Sheet
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product #: CAT35030
*Please note that this product requires assembly and painting.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description